Sunday, April 24, 2011

Themes

One thing I love about blogging is the themes. No matter the visitor, followers or the sense of accomplishment you get after writing a post, the different themes are the best part of blogging. At least for me. This might be because I just won a Photography competition in school,(YES I DID!) and am feeling a bit artistic, but that's beside the point. So here we go, another theme! :)
This thing reminds me of my childhood. While I can go on and rant about the homework and the chores, what I really miss is the innocence. And I know that sounds incredibly cheesy and tacky but It's true. Wouldn't it be nice not to know about all the bad things and just stay in a safe little bubble of your imagination? Yes, yes it would. I really miss that. And so I dedicate this theme to our lost innocence!
:P
CHEESY!
Whatever..:/

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I like this theme, it's pretty! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here!
    http://www.bloggerthemes.net/page/3

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY THEME!

    Also, I'm not sure if I've ever commented on your blog before. (Got here from Sana) I'm jtjuvenile, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO!
    Welcome to my blog which is full of shameless spelling mistakes because I can't be bothered to correct them and the I feel guilty afterwards. Ahem.
    Yes, yes I know who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT!
That was not a request, it was a command. Do it, now.
...or suffer the consequences. *insert scary evil laugh*
Only evil laughs are never scary so..yeah.