Sunday, July 18, 2010

Me

Sooo….todaaay…

I was strutting around my room pretending to be my mother when i saw the most amazing thing. A beautiful charming somebody.And i thought to myself who could this charming young man be?

Turns out i was staring in the mirror. So i realized i kind of look cute. Sooo for your benefit…..and you should be really grateful, I’m posting a picture(edited in photoshop for extra effects like the length of the nose) of myself. There you go:

 

         Image2601

I hope your face isn’t melting of from my hotness. But if it is I’m sorry.

Also if you’re going to propose me, proceed! only I’m studying right now so you might have to wait. But I’m sure you won’t mind waiting if you get ME.

But you’re probably dead from the heat waves coming off your desktop. Oh…yeah. Sorry about that.

Baaaa!

That’s going to be a famous Bye alternative one day…believe me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear i do look terrible..huh?
    i added some nostril hairs but i see they can't really be seen.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT!
That was not a request, it was a command. Do it, now.
...or suffer the consequences. *insert scary evil laugh*
Only evil laughs are never scary so..yeah.